Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Welcome

Welcome to High Street Heaven

 

Hey Guys!
 
This blog will be about fashion and beauty that is affordable and available on the high street.
 
A couple of weeks ago I visited a few beauty counters and purchased 5 products which soon racked up to almost £200.  This got me thinking and researching other products similar which are available in the high street at a fraction of the price.
 
This is a new challenge for me to let go of all the high end branded products and try out many new products in hope they will match the quality.
 
While this blog will mostly be about beauty I will also throw in some fashion and lifestyle.
 
Any suggestions on blog posts or reviews are always welcome.
 
I am away to try out some fab products to review!!
 
Laters
 
G xox
 
P.S: Remember to follow me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment