Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 September 2012

New In - Boots



 
Boots - New Look £34.99
 
Hey Guys, 
 
As I mentioned in yesterdays blog I love Autum and Winter fashion.  Buying boots is my guilty pleasure.
 
Last year I looked for a pair of tan biker boots until spring arrived and I eventually gave up.  I am actually glad I never found any as these are perfect and are well within my price range.
 
This season I am loving studs on shoes, boots, jeans and jackets.
 
I have already a few outfits in my head that would be perfect for these boots.  Skinny jeans, t-shirts and parka jackets are all going to be a good look this autumn.
 
The colour will go with so much I already have in my wardrobe (always an important thing to consider when buying shoes)
 
For years I have been buying shoes and boots from New Look.  I think about 75% of my shoes are from here.  For the price the quality is great.
 
Look out for some outfit of the day posts soon.
 
Laters
 
G xox
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment