Autumn and Winter are defiantly my favourite seasons. I have an unhealthy obsession with buying coats and boots (I guess its just my thing). I generally love winter clothes. Whats not to love, with layering and cosy knits. I love sitting in with my boyfriend watching TV on the sofa while its cold outside. The thought of it excites me.
I will be happily putting my sandals away and bringing out the boots.
I don't think I have achieved alot over summer and want that to change in Autumn / Winter.
- Find a house: Currently house hunting. I aim to have bought one by Christmas. This is exciting but it is eating away to my money.
- Find new and exciting ways to cut back on my spending without cutting back on the amount I buy. This is going to mean trying lots of new products to try and find alternatives for high end makeup and clothing.
- Review Review Review. I am going to try products and give honest opinions on the quality and price.
- Brush up on my photography. To be honest my photography skills are not good and I have no excuse as my boyfriend is a photographer. I think it will mean ditching my ancient digital camera in exchange for something decent.
- Write a blog post every day. As I have just started my blog I feel I have so much I want to blog about. Beauty, fashion and a bit about my life.
- Have some more me time. Over the summer I have neglected myself more than usual. I am going to spend more time doing things I love with the people I love.
- Read. I do read all year round but I have decided I am going to aim to read every night before bed. I will of course be letting you know what I'm reading and if it was any good.
- Learn to cook. I am no Jamie Oliver thats for sure. I am going to start off with the basics and then work my way up. I think my boyfriend is going to be very pleased with this one.
What do you love about A/W?